Chibi Inu (CCC:CHIBI-USD), yet another copycat coin of Dogecoin (CCC:DOGE-USD), is seeing massive gains on Tuesday.
Here’s everything crypto investors need to know about Chibi Inu coin.
- To start off with, it’s worth noting that Chibi Inu is far from being a high-value crypto.
- It’s currently still only trading at around .000001 cents, or $0.00000001.
- That means it has a long way to go before it catches up to DOGE’s roughly 34 cents price.
- However, it’s not too far off from Shiba Inu’s (CCC:SHIB-USD) price of .0009529 cents, or $0.000009529.
- The fully diluted market cap for CHIBI is $7,446,576 and it has a 24-hour trading volume of $2,153,894.
- Chibi Inu coin is still incredibly small with a user base of only about 12,000 people holding the crypto.
- Other recent highlights for the crypto include its listing on CoinmarketCap and Coingecko.
- It’s also worth pointing out that there are plans to launch an NFT marketplace in the near future.
- Chibi Inu brands itself as the pup of Shiba Inu and Kabsu (CCC:KABOSU-USD).
- Kabuso is another crypto that uses imagery connected to the Shiba Inu dog breed.
- Holders of Chibi Inu coin are considered “Chibians.”
- The crypto is gaining more popularity lately with its recent listings and rising holders.
- It’s also seen a jump in followers on Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) with more than 4,500 users following the official account.
- Those wanting to purchase the meme coin can also do so through PancakeSwap.
CHIBI was up 156.2% over a 24-hour period as of noon Tuesday.
Investors that are hungry for more crypto news are in luck.