Dead by Daylight developer, Behaviour Interactive, has released Update 4.7.2 to fix tons of bugs across all platforms.
Developers rolled out this new update to fix one big issue, which was survivors could avoid being picked up by killers if they were close to certain basement walls. This issue made it easier for other survivors to do their tasks and increase their chances of survival, while the killer is busy dealing with an injured survivor. This could potentially prevent the killer from completing their objective.
Dead by Daylight Update 4.7.2
- Fixed an issue that prevented scoring events from firing while struggling on the hook.
- Fixed an issue that prevented survivors from being picked up in a corner of the gas station car pile.
- Fixed an issue that caused one hatch in Grim Pantry to spawn above the ground.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Killers to completely block access to some Coldwind Farm basements.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the hook struggle prompt to display an incorrect skill check keybinding.
- Fixed an issue that could allow changing the selected Killer while searching for a match.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent accessories from remaining properly attached to the Hag’s mud phantasm while wearing certain outfits.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a desync for Killer players if a survivor disconnected while being killed.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Deathslinger to become stuck in the reeling animation if a survivor disconnected after being shot.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the exit gates to spawn too close together on Rancid Abattoir.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when exiting the survivor tutorial.
- Fixed an issue that caused the icon for the perk “Soul Guard” to start the trial lit.
- Fixed an issue that could cause “no network connection” errors while in the trial.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Legion to visibly clip into pallets while vaulting them.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the time required for the “Wake Up” action from increasing for each use.
- Fixed an issue that could affect performance if a gamepad is plugged into a PC.
You can read more about the update here.