EthereumMax (CCC:EMAX-USD) is catching the interest of crypto traders on Friday after it was announced it will be connected to the upcoming Mayweather-Paul boxing event.
Here’s everything crypto traders need to know about EMAX and how it’s connected to the match.
- EthereumMax is an ERC-20 growth token built on the Ethereum (CCC:ETH-USD) network.
- The token is yield-based and offers a 2% reward to investors with every transaction.
- This crypto is still incredibly new, having only been created earlier this month.
- There is currently a supply of 2 quadrillion EMAX coins.
- The token is able to be used in real-life situations, such as making purchases online.
- That’s where the Mayweather-Paul boxing event comes into play.
- EthereumMax is the exclusive crypto for purchasing tickets to the match online.
- The goal here is to use events like this to set up EMAX with long-term sustainability.
- The event will see Floyd Mayweather taking on Logan Paul in a pay-per-view event.
- This will have the two celebrities duking it out at the Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Fla.
- The event will take place on June 6 and will start at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Viewers will be able to watch the event online at the fight website.
- Tickets to view the event cost $49.99 and went on sale Wednesday.
- This fight isn’t going to be the typical outing.
- Floyd Mayweather is a seasoned boxer who’s undefeated.
- In the case of Logan Paul, he only has a 0-1 record.
EMAX is up 19028.9% over a 24-hour period on Friday.