Having all but concluded one shrewd piece of business at Liverpool, FSG could follow a highly unlikely ‘strategy’ to find their next transfer target.
FSG could pursue unlikely La Liga transfer recruitment 'strategy' as £17m Liverpool deal agreed
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- Liverpool: William Gallas’ bold 2022/23 prediction about Klopp’s side
- ‘When you have war, he’s there’: Lukaku bigs up £106k-a-week man Liverpool want to sign
- Report: Liverpool have set asking price for 25-year-old and there’s now plenty of interest
- Barcelona could be set to do Liverpool another transfer favour amid £46m Man City claim
- Jurgen Klopp has already identified Liverpool’s ‘Andres Iniesta’ to solve midfield issue