Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah has put pen to paper on a ‘long term’ contract, keeping him at the club for another three years. Reds fans will be delighted.
Liverpool just made the summer's best signing as Mohamed Salah confirms 'long term' contract
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- Dermot Gallagher gives verdict on Virgil van Dijk penalty decision against Liverpool
- EPL’s Big Four Clubs Spends £336m During Transfer Window
- Six free agents who Liverpool could sign to solve midfield crisis – including ex-Everton man
- Conor Coady transfer: what have Wolves said on Everton move? Is Coady a Liverpool fan – who does he support?Conor Coady transfer: what have Wolves said on Everton move? Is Coady a Liverpool fan – who does he support?
- Club Do Not Have Agreement In Place With Liverpool, Reds Weighing Up Best Move For Star