Former Liverpool forward Raheem Sterling is set to move from Man City to Chelsea for a fee of around £50m. The England man will be a big loss for Pep Guardiola.
Raheem Sterling just gave Liverpool another transfer advantage over Man City and Pep Guardiola
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- Critics jumped the gun in judging Liverpool striker Nunez – Klopp
- Klopp fires back at Liverpool transfer complaint after admitting midfield situation has changed
- Deadly Diogo Jota is the quintessential cog in Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool machine
- Liverpool delaying letting ‘really good player’ depart – Klopp may need him
- Jurgen Klopp to tackle Liverpool midfield question with Premier League title truth clear